Monday, January 21, 2008

Ultimately Slow

Ah. It feels good to make a journal without dA watchers questioning everything I say. I barely make journals there anymore, also I'm slow with posting but you can thank my current art block for that.

I'm so sore all over because I was working out the other day, holy crap I'm so weak ): And here I used to be fit and committed to 3 different sport teams xD Mind you, I'm not fat, actually I'm very slim (fast metabolism, horray), still not doing many active sports for a whole year will kinda kill your strength.
I gave my sporting commitments up for drawing 8D; I'm happy with that though. I wasn't the best at sports and now I'm like omega pro at art ):< just you wait till I get to TAFE.
It's not that far away now actually, I'm even starting to get nervous, mainly cause I don't even know the fucking date in which it starts! XD;; They never even told me. They only said the orientation day |:;;
Still going back to school with no one I know... gets me pretty darn nervous.

iAntiVirus... it's been a little slow lately. I wanna join more RPs but I haven't gotten many ideas, which I need to RP with otherwise it could be rather dull.
I've got a collab comic I need to do with Pepse xD; uekanfkjsth.

Yeah. And I want my freaking SugarStars book to arrive in the mail already ):

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you DO need to do the comic D: < -shot-
G'luck with Tafe~